Friday, November 16, 2012

Paperboy: Boring it's not.

Since most of you don't frequently slum it at the Belcourt and see such films, I will sum it up for you in a few miniature sentences. 

Trashtastic Southern Florida in ‘69

Insert racial tension and some redneck inbreeds 

Zac Efron with great hair

Matthew McCanaughey with exceptionally awful hair, oh and he's gay

Macy Gray was a maid

Nicole Kidman wears a blonde wig and a serious push-up bra 

One black guy with a faux British accent

John Cusak plays a carny cray who Nicole writes to while in prison

Zac Efron lurvs Nicole Kidman

 Nicole Kidman pees on Zac Efron after an unfortunate jellyfish incident

Zac Efron swims in a swamp

John Cusak kills people

I can totally see why it was snubbed at Cannes but I don't hate that I saw it. Props to Keith for being okay with his wife doing all of THAT. Go see it, or don't. I may have had a nightmare or two last night. You're welcome. 
xoxo-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Katie.