Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dating scares me.

This is an actual Facebook message my fabulously put together and well educated friend received from a guy she went to high school with. Yes, she's from a small town and no, she didn't remember this young man in the slightest. 

Hey girl.. How are ya? How long has it been? What's keeping you busy ? 
I enjoyed your profile picture. I can tell see you've tak'n go care of yourself. 
Maybe sometime we can get together. I'd like to taKe you out sometime. 
If your dating someone i need to apologize but if not I'm looking forward to hearing from ya. 
*******

Since receipt of this "love note" she has stayed away from all forms of social media and dating in general.  

I ask you, where have all the JFK Jr.'s gone?

XOXO,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Katie.