Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Budget B.

Sunday night I got my life together aka hit the gym, did laundry, cooked a meal and made a "budget." Well, sort of. I'm too ADD/FUN to make one of those daily excel spreadsheet types that I'm sure Dave Frightening Ramsey no doubt endorses. I do, however, like to set goals for my superfluous spending in the coming months based on activities and social events I want to make sure I'm fully prepared to own.

So whilst watching Beyonce's doc I made a running list of items and events worth saving my rubles for - here they are, in no particular order:



A trip to Parlour & Juke for a trim and some mint tea with Marwa

She & Him at the Ryman tickets

JT & Jay-Z tickets, wherever they decide to play I am there

Lollapalooza 2013 tickets (are you seeing a trend here?)

Hair Chalk (for said music events)

Some sort of fancy workout for the month of April/May, i.e. Pure Barre, HotBox

Laser hair removal

Spring Dresses


xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Katie.