Monday, February 25, 2013

Is Adele Pregnant?


TEXTS I RECEIVED FROM MY MOTHER WHILE WATCHING THE OSCARS
*my mother does not drink

(after seeing Ben Affleck) He's the toast of the town.

I like the host.

John Travolta scares me. 

(on Life of Pi) I don't think that movie came to Jackson. 

They're all lip synching. 

(on Jennifer Hudson) I can't understand a thing she's screaming.

Is Adele pregnant? 

That little girl nominated is so cute – she's in a movie?

(I asked: What is Anne Hathaway wearing?) I don't know – I think it's supposed to be a dress. It's modest, though.

Why couldn't that Twilight girl have at least brushed her hair?

She's stoned. 

Barbara Streisand is amazing and I know talent.

Well now they're all off to drink and sleep with each other's wives. 

XOXO,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Katie.